Sunday, April 12, 2020

Our library is closed, but there are still many ways to be connected!

Hello from home, everyone!

I hope you and your families are well. I miss seeing you in our library! 
While our school and public libraries are closed, teachers, librarians, and authors are trying to make sure you have access to ebooks, audiobooks, and many other great resources in our community 
and on the internet.
You can "Follow" this blog by email and I'll update it with information from our school library and beyond. I will post links to directions, resources, invitations, videos, project ideas, and much more.
Best wishes, 
Ms. Cloues

LIBRARY CLUBS THIS WEEK:

Book Club 
For those who read The Other Boy this past month, we will meet this Friday, 4/17, at lunch to discuss. Fill out this Google Form to join and I will send you a meeting link. I will select a book from SFPL's platform Hoopla for the next book club. Stay tuned!

NEW! D & D Club (Dungeons & Dragons)
Come play D & D through Zoom! No special materials needed. I will host the club every Thursday at lunchtime, starting this week on 4/16. Fill out this Google form if interested and I will send you the meeting link.